Friday, January 2, 2015

Beth's List of New Years Resolutions

So I'm bad on not following through on my New Years resolutions. I mean, who isn't right? Something like 92% don't keep theirs up. However, this year I plan on finishing every one or die trying. (Ha.)


  1. Find Mom and Corrine, (Corrine being my older sister. This is the big one, and so far I'm a little uncertain, they've all but vanished off the map. Maybe there's a chance someone in this Runner community might have seen them. I really just want to know where they went by years end. )
  2. Run a blog. (Already doing this and going strong with my one post so far. It was nice to meet a few of you in the comments section.)
  3. Quit smoking. (Bit more conventional New Years one this time. It would suck to make it out of all of this alive and then die five years later of lung cancer. Plus smoking in the van is bad for Scuba. In 48 hours I'm doing...Ok.)
  4. Read some more. Get some kind of activity. (I spend too much time sleeping and being lethargic. Isn't good for me. I need something to occupy my time during all this running.)
  5. Figure out some way to do good. (Been reading through some blogs. I feel like I have resources to help others in this situation. Might be a good way to meet some people too. I'm getting cabin fever, or van fever, I guess. Mainly I need to cut down on my free time that isn't spent driving away from the Shadow.)

Five items, and I think that's the most I can handle at the moment. It's a good list of resolutions, I can do this. I have the power!

-B ✿

3 comments:

  1. So it really is New Years...Well, good luck on keeping your resolutions, Miss Beth. I wish I had your strength.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say five might be the most important. You sound like you could use a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one might be a bit difficult. There are many missing people. Someone may have seen them at some point though, it almost sounds like your number one and five could go hand-in-hand.

    ReplyDelete